Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Quick Update

Once again I have let it go too long between posts. I don't have a whole lot of time at the moment either, as Sam and I are about to grab some pizza.

Sam and I are doing well. We are both plugging away with work and things and getting started taming the yard here at the house. I have a DUII trial tomorrow. It should be a pretty good one. As I have discussed before, I don't really feel comfortable discussing specifics before the trial, but it looks better then the last couple cases I have tried.

We have had a couple of visitors come out lately from Eugene. It is nice getting to show off the house and our new hometown / county. I believe (though I hate to assume) they had a good time.

I will probably try to write something a little more in depth soon, but Sam says it is time to go.

Since most of my readers are current/recovering dorks, and many of you have significant others (or roommates) I will pass along this link. Perhaps someone can get some use out of it.

No comments: