Saturday, October 25, 2008

More on Kittys.

So, a comment on my last post reminded me something. I posted about our new kitty a little while ago. But I forgot to tell you wonderful readers that we got another one. Specifically, we got Misha's sister since nobody else was going to take her. I couldn't stand the idea of having her go feral, or be turned over to the county shelter. We have a good shelter, but they are very full.

So we have two kittys now. We (really, I) named the new one Sierpinski, though we often call her Sierpi for short. They have similar coloring patterns, except that Sierpi is black with white (it took me three tries to spell "white" right there. Not typos, just three wrong spellings...) instead of grey with white. 

Anyway, here are some photos of the two kittys. It is kind of tough to get a picture of just Sierpi on her own.


2 comments:

Sydney said...

Oh man, that last one of Sam - our cat totally does that too. Her favorite thing is to get Pete when he's dead asleep on his side and curl up in the crook of his knee. And then when he wants to turn over and she feels she's being dislodged she yowls in protest because, really, it's soooo unfair.

You've got some very cute kitties!

Oh, also, you should tell Sam (if she hasn't seen it already) that Target has some kind of Domokum tie-in for Halloween.

Seph said...

OMG KITTYS!!!!111oneeleven