Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Where in I reflect upon the meaning of life...

Well, not really. I actually just wanted to give you all a little update.

Life is rolling along as it tends to in small towns. It seems to move very fast at times, and very slow at others. I am really having a hard time believing I have only been at this job for less then 2 months. As I have probably told many of you already, I am pretty happy with my job. The people are good, the work is interesting and I am getting a lot of great experience.

I had my first jury trial last week. I lost, but I can't call it a bad trial, or even a failure. There are things I could have done better to be sure, but it was a good learning experience. And to tell the truth, I am not all that sure that anything I could have done would have changed the outcome. Sometimes thats just the way things shake out I guess.

Spring is teasing us here out on the coast. We have actually had a couple of sunny days and temperatures approaching the 60's. I know it won't really get that sunny and warm for another couple of months, but it is something at least. I was even able to drop the top on my car a couple of times over the last week. I am really starting to jones for some frisbee though... this sun just makes me miss Ultimate that much more. I haven't found a pickup game out here yet... or even someone to toss plastic with. I am sure I will eventually though. At worst I am planning a trip to Corvallis for the NW Regionals of the UPA College Division. I would urge any and all of you to check out any of the UPA events in your area if you can. You can find the schedule here.

I have been playing some FFXII, but I am not all that far yet... maybe 20 hours in at the moment and just getting to the Sandsea. I like it so far... I am hesitant to rank it in with the others until I am much further along, but I would say its better then VIII >_<.

I guess thats all I have got for now... Take care you there all.

PS: You should read this... its damn funny "Thank you CBS, for turning my son gay."

No comments: