Monday, October 22, 2007

What a weekend.

My oh my!

From Thursday on its just been unbelievable. The football, the work on the house. Fantastic!

I will mostly be talking about football here. But there is a slide show of the advances on the house below. Now, on to the football!

Number 2 looses again. LSU almost throws away the game against Auburn. How do you not kick the field goal at that point?!? Oklahoma struggles, Kentucky goes down, and so do the Cocks. But perhaps most important, Oregon jumps 5 spots in all the polls and controls its own destiny in the Pac-10.

Speaking of Oregon, what a game by the O-line. I have it on the DVR for whenever I want to watch it again this week. The offensive side of the ball was pure domination. The defensive side... well, I think Allioti was too stubborn on his game plan of blitzing Locker.

Also speaking of Oregon, feel free to start envying me and my tickets to the USC game. It is apparently the first meeting of Top 10 teams in Autzen. I actually know someone that has season tickets and won't be at the game. (He will be in Hawaii, but for Duck's sake,wouldn't you check the schedule before buying your plane tickets!!)

Anyway, enough short paragraphs. Not a whole lot to talk about really. I am sure you all get tired of hearing about the house, so I am done for now. Here is the slide show I promised.

1 comment:

Eric said...

And here comes USC. I'm really excited and trying to get together a little party at my place since it looks like it's going to be televised out here on the east coast. Sweet!