Saturday, April 14, 2007

Ultimate

I was really hoping getting to play disc last weekend would sort of soothe my craving. It really hasn't. And since I haven't really found a game out here yet I am forced to get a fix in whatever way I can. Its by no means as good playing but this has helped a bit. Check it out. By the way, that is Oregon Ego Alum (and Callahan award winner of 2004) Ben Willard with the color commentary.

On a related note: I am thinking of heading down to the College Regionals in Corvallis. Its on the weekend of April 28th/29th. Let me know if you be interested in checking out some fantastic ultimate that weekend. I am planning on staying in Eugene, so at a minimum perhaps we could get together for a beer or three. Alright... thats all for now

PS> If you are not in the Oregon area, you can check the schedule and find a Regional or Sectional tourney in your area. It is very much worth checking out.

No comments: