Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Frightening

I really should stop just posting about the horribly frightening things I see while surfing the web... but I just can't seem to help it (for proof see the link to MC Rove below).

So what is today's topic you might ask? Well, I would have to respond that today's topic is:

What Keith Richards does when Coke isn't strong enough:

Apparently, if you are famous guitarist impersonating the living dead... or possibly vice - versa, you grind up a little of your father's ashes, mix it with your coke and party down. Part of me really wants to know what the hell is going through your mind when you decide: "You know, I really want to know what it would be like to snort some of my old Pops." Part of me really really doesn't... (You can read the whole interview here.)

I think it really comes down to one thing in my book: If thats what it takes to be a world class rock guitarist (or what world class rock guitarists do in their leisure time)... I am glad I became a lawyer.


Now, I realize his manager is claiming it was "said in jest" (a few days after the interview was released) and its possible that it was... but would anyone really be surprised if it were true? And in all truth, my money is on him getting really high and trying it one night.

No comments: