Sunday, July 8, 2007

The Post With No Name

When I opened up this window there were several things I wanted to blog about. Now that I am here, I seem to be having a hard time getting anything down in words. I have been feeling a little off lately. My 26th birthday is coming up in just a couple of weeks. I think that might have something to do with it. For some reason 26 feels different than any birthday so far. Twenty five was my first birthday being out of school. But it didn't really feel like it. I spent most of last summer prepping for the bar, and then took the bar just 2 days after my birthday. Maybe thats it... maybe I am just starting to feel... well not old. I know I am not actually old. But I am not exactly young anymore either. Maybe I will come back to this topic a little later. It wasn't really what I was planning on writing anyway.

One thing I had wanted to say, and I know that nobody reading this (at least no one that I know is reading this) golfs, but I wanted to say: I played a heck of a round today. The thing is, it didn't seem like it was that different from a lot of the other rounds of golf I have played. Most days I shoot between 82 and 85. Today I shout 78. But it didn't feel 4 to 7 shots better. I hit my irons a little better then usual. That seems to be the main difference. For the most part I made the 6 foot putts. Maybe that is where the difference was. It just seems strange that the best round I have shot in almost a year felt so ho-hum.

I should have something to say about work and the like tomorrow.

Last, but not least, I thought you all might like to get a look at the house I am buying. So, here you go:



As you can see, it will be a busy couple of months getting it in shape. But I am looking forward to it. I must be nuts.

3 comments:

Eric said...

Well, it was good shooting anyway, whether it felt good or not. Maybe that's teaching you something about your game. Also, nice pics of the house! Looks pretty sweet!

Seph said...

Very nice! I particularly liked the mirror self-portrait.

Sydney said...

I liked the gun show.