Sunday, September 16, 2007

Something I Forgot

There was one more thing I wanted to mention to you all. Especially since I know a good many of you are all dorks. While surfing around, looking at various things I stumbled upon this. If you like Risk, Risk 2210, etc, check it out. The AI isn't great, its a little on the conservative side, but its kinda fun.

It also seems to allow for online play, although I haven't really investigated that portion yet. But... if anybody were interested, hint hint.

1 comment:

Sydney said...

I'm sorry, Beau! But Risk is on my Top 10 Worst Games Ever list.
1. Monopoly
2. Risk
Okay, off the top of my head it's only a Top 2 Worst Games Ever list. I think Pete could add to it. But those were my least favorite growing up - they take forever; the rules are complicated and, in the case of risk, arcane; they always end in a fight... Oh! Wait!
1. Monopoly
2. DIPLOMACY
3. Risk
Yeah, that's better. Holy crap - I hate Diplomacy!