Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Cleaning Up

Ok, a few things to clean up I guess. I had planned on finishing off the saga of my Bandon Trip back on Sunday, or Monday but that didn't happen. So I am gonna take care of that. I also wanted to drop a little news on the trial I had today and lastly I wanted to make sure that everyone out there has heard what the Oregon O-Line laid down on the Jim Rome show.

Bandon Conclusion

So first things first. The conclusion to the trip to Bandon was fantastic. Four days of golf on the coast in November and no rain. I finished my match with Dad all square and frankly had to work to get that. Its not that I was playing that poorly, it was more a combination of some real bad bounces my way and that I now give him 2 shots a side (4 shots on 18 holes).

Anyway, here is a link to some of the pictures I took of Bandon Trails and Pacific Dunes. I forgot my camera the day we played Bandon Dunes.

Trial

I had another trial today, my first since the 2 days trial I talked about earlier. It went pretty well actually. I won a conviction on the DUII and lost on the Hit and Run. In all honesty though, I would take that outcome 99 out of 100 times. That makes my personal record 3-2. I am sure at some point I will stop keeping mental count of my record, but not yet. Although the facts and proceedings are public record, the case is still technically pending so I won't write anymore about it until after the sentencing. I am just still a little excited.

Oregon Football

Some of you may know, and some of you may not but Oregon has been getting a fair bit of Rome Karma and Rome love of late. In fact, counting the 3 Oregon o-lineman that went on last week thats 6 Oregon interviews in 2 weeks. None of them rocked like Jeff Kendall's though. Fan-freaking-tastic. I thought I should throw up a link just in case some of you missed it. Here is to the fat kids living the dream.



Also, here are some links to the reactions to that rant:

Rome
More Rome
More More Rome

No comments: